Saturday 19 January 2013

My Love

0 comments
yeahh its long time that i never update my blog right? and this time i want to introduce you all to my GIRLFRIEND!!!! this lucky girl was named NUR ATIQAH BINTI AB RASHID i want to story how i met her and how i fell in love with her. here's the pic
on 28 September 2012 EC, SETA, STF, SMV Azizah and other school went to Putrajaya we all went there because got an event and our school participate in one of the competition the event held at infront of Istana Kehakiman Putrajaya i dont know what the place name so the the landmark is istana kehakiman when going to Putrajaya, Bistari young arrange the transportation EC and SETA in the same bus!! but that time i dont know her name at all ._. but otw to Putrajaya, i always look at her because she attract my attention to her beauty in the bus i never talk to her because im afraid that she got bf. how stupid i am right? arrived at destination we all set up our things at the booth when setting up one of my junior fell from the chair and HE CRIED hahahaha lembik pondan o0o malu sial aku jadi senior kau okay continue the story when the event finished on sunday we going back in the same bus that time our way to jb so dark and the bus also dark then i borrow my friend's camera and i take her picture while she slept and suddenly she woke up and saw me taking her picture and her face awwwwwww so cute siaaaaa!! its make me faint lah sial!!! hahaha but that time i just crushed on her because i dont want to disturb someone relationship the tomorrow morning i BBM with her friend her friend ask me "wei kau takde awek ke apa?" me:"takde tapi aku tunggu seseorang" she:"kau ni ada orang suka kau tapi kau jual mahal" me:"siapa" she:"atiqah yang duduk sebelah aku masa dalam bas" OMG!!!! and i was hahaha she likes me too!!!! seriously!!?? and her friend give me her number after that i text with her lah confess so many thing hahaha i said i like her and she not reply but i know she likes me after about 20 minutes she reply "saya pun suka awak" and i was like asdfghjkl hahahahaha and start to ask her how like me and she said "saya suka awak sbb awak comel" haha i never forget that word COMEL then i never contact her about 3 to 4 weeks because that time im waiting for someone else when sharry said atiqah does letter "BA" on her right hands and i was like "omg!! she truly likes me" ohh forget to tell that she bought Blackberry because easy to contact with me haha i saw her status on BBM 10 months and i ask her "apa yang 10 months?" "adalahh" "okayy" "no lahh saya suka awak 10 bulan dulu" she likes me on Februari 2012!! so long time right? and the next day i propose her "NUR ATIQAH BINTI AB RASHID WOULD YOU BE MINE?" and she accepted me!!! she accepted me on 2/12/12 and until now we never fought, hurting, leaving or else im so in love with her ;)
LOVE YA ;)
InsyaAllah until we become like this

0 comments:

Post a Comment